[Xastir] Maps

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:14:23 PST 2018

I did ./update-xastir yesterday and received same result and the 260 font error. I deleted .xastir in home holder and src. And git cloned xastir again and maps are back.

My two cents...Ubuntu probably broken again like 10.04 desktop gnome issue. I am running ubuntu 16.04, using firenet we7u-wx,
Steve kd5mkv