[Xastir] Weather Stations

Michael Picco mpicco at placerville.net
Tue Sep 4 12:31:47 PDT 2018

I too run the Vantage Pro 2, however, mine connects to a Raspberry Pi 2, which send data to NWS as well as Weather Underground, then  my own serial connection to a 2-meter rig which reports to APRS.  All the info to do this was found online.  It just depends on how much reporting you want to do.

Good luck!
Michael
K6MLE