[Xastir] Weather Stations

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:40:29 PDT 2018

On Tue, 4 Sep 2018, Michael Picco wrote:

> I too run the Vantage Pro 2, however, mine connects to a Raspberry Pi 2, which send data to NWS as well as Weather Underground, then  my own serial connection to a 2-meter rig which reports to APRS.  All the info to do this was found online.  It just depends on how much reporting you want to do.

Just curious, does anyone run the ADS-WS1 weather station from ArgentData?

   https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=135

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
"Debating an anti-gunner is like debating an arachnophobe about the importance of spiders in the ecosystem." -Stephen Wright