[Xastir] Xastir iGate Setup

MLHPUB mlhpub at free.fr
Fri Sep 7 21:19:43 PDT 2018

Hi,

Maybe can you transmit with a single APRS transmitter with low power
just near your Xastir station to be igated by yours and only yours ?

And with Xastir, you can monitor network data and only yours if needed.
But I can't tell you which menu because Xastir is in French here :)

"Examiner" -> "Données entrantes"
Options : "Données du réseau seulement" and "seulement les miens".

73 de F4ACU

Matthieu