[Xastir] Xastir iGate Setup

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 8 10:34:36 PDT 2018

Andrew,

A couple of questions:

1) In the Internet port configuration, do you have a passcode entered and is
"Allow transmitting" checked?

2) If you're using the m/distance_in_KMs filter on your Internet port
config, did you use the "move my station here" function to put your icon
sorta near where you want it?

3) Under "Interface" are any of the boxes checked (none should be).

#2 can be a real "gotcha".  If you don't have your Xastir icon where you
want it then the "mine+distance" filter won't work right.  Also note that
even if you have "use English units" selected, the m syntax is in
Kilometers.

"move my station here" can be accessed via right-clicking on the displayed
map.

Hope this helps.

Dave
KD7MYC