[Xastir] I think someone changed something about Weather Alerts

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 14 19:22:01 PDT 2018

Thanks Lynn,

That explains the Lighting Stuff...which being so transient (and somewhat rare
around Puget Sound) explains why I haven't seen it before.  And that also
explains why they aren't Wx Alerts...

But after several hours of running the View/Wx Alerts list is still empty but
there are Flood Warning objects and counties/polygons...so something isn't
matching up anymore...