[Xastir] wx data and stream to map

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Sep 20 13:24:03 PDT 2018

If your weather station software is connecting to CWOP-2, you won't see
it on an APRS-IS feed, no matter what filter you set.  I believe if you
connect to firenet.us, you'll get the CWOP* stations, but I'm not sure
about that.  Or you can connect to a CWOP server (not recommended) but
be aware that they don't support filtering and you'll be asking for a
full feed of all CWOP stations on the planet (unless we've got some
weather stations on the moon or Mars that I haven't heard about, but I
don't see our lat/lon-based coordinate system handling other spheroids).

I'm not sure how you're seeing it on findu.com, unless it is drawing
from firenet and/or CWOP.