[Xastir] wx data and stream to map

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 16:08:10 PDT 2018

 The problem as I see it is that your weather station is sending to CWOP not the APRS-IS. Sites like Findu and APRS.FI pull data from both, but you'll never see your weather station in Xastir with it configured like this. Send your weather data to the APRS-IS and everything will work like it should.
Max KG4PID