[Xastir] wx data and stream to map

vea12bore vea12bore at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:57:52 PDT 2018

Wow, thanks so much for that information.  I had completely forgotten
about the need for the ssid.  As soon as I put the ssid into the weather
program it worked!!  Now I hope everything is good.  Sure looks like
it.  And I have been studying up on firenet and APRS-IS

Never too old to learn something.  By the way, the m/800 works just fine
also.

Thanks again so much,

73 de k4xtt  Victor