[Xastir] wx data and stream to map

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Sep 22 12:48:51 PDT 2018

What is the callsign-SSID of your xastir instance?  If it is X4XTT (no
-SSID), then that would be the problem.  The APRS-IS will not forward
packets to a station if the packet appears to have originated from that
station.

Also, for the m/800 to work, you need to beacon a position from xastir.
If we knew what the callsign-SSID is of the xastir instance, we could
check that from here.

PS.  Every APRS instance must have a unique callsign-SSID if there's the
remotest chance that they'll execute concurrently. Otherwise, strange
(and hard to debug) things will happen.