[Xastir] OpenTrac

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 22:33:27 PDT 2019

The only trackers that implemented it were Argentdata trackers. APRS-IS
can't handle the packets but your average digipeaters can. I used to run a
dual-protocol tracker in my Jeep that would do both APRS and Opentrac
packets every posit and it worked well. I don't have that in my later
Argentdata trackers though.

Unless Scott starts putting it into his trackers again it's unlikely anyone
will be using it. It's definitely a nice protocol though!

Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com