[Xastir] Weather alerts are running again

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 07:52:46 PDT 2019

I wrote a script last night which emails me once an hour if the weather
alert program falls over. This should help to keep weather alert processing
going long-term.

I'm also working to set up a second weather alert processing VM "out there"
for redundancy, geographically separated from the first. That will happen
but it might be a month or two until it is operational.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com