[Xastir] GNGGA vs GPGGA support

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Apr 11 13:01:53 PDT 2019

I should point out that these updates only refer to handling of attached
location receivers, and do not add support for raw NMEA posits as Jason
had suggested.  It should not be super difficult to add that support, but
it isn't done yet.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 01:58:30PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing: