[Xastir] Xastir wit Raspbeery Pi model # and pi-tnc

Tom Henderson Tom at Henderson4.us
Mon Jan 21 09:32:30 PST 2019

Hello!

When you say you installed it on the RPi, does that include the steps to
enable the serial port in the section of the manual on configuring the
Rasperry Pi?

https://tnc-x.com/TNCPi.pdf

After that, the TNC should work on either /dev/serial0 or /dev/ttyAMA0

Tom Henderson