[Xastir] Code reformatted to new coding standard

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:41:46 PDT 2019

The Xastir code has been completely reformatted to the new coding
standard we voted on. The pull request was merged this morning. That's
of course the "master" Git branch.

The code looks cleaner now and is easier to read. The top of this
HOWTO states the command used to reformat the code, which we can use
again later if code starts deviating from our standard:

http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Developer_Guidelines_and_Notes

We only reformatted the C code. We didn't touch Perl/Python/Shell scripts.

Along the way, tabs were removed from the C sources also. By hand in
that case so formatting didn't get messed up.

Enjoy!

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com