[Xastir] Turn-by-turn directions?

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 10:26:48 PDT 2019

Even for our OSM maps we are only using tiles generated from a server
elsewhere. We don't have the underlying data that would make routing
possible. To do that you'd have to have a database engine running on
the machine and a complete set of OSM data for the area of interest.
That's beyond our project at the moment.