[Xastir] A few changes

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:20:12 PDT 2019

A little late to this thread, sorry.  Did a clean install on a relatively
new Odroid XU4 on Ubuntu 18.04. Seems to be fine, and no error messages in
the terminal.  "Help About" gave me the detailed release number as expected.

Noticed the Nationalmap.gov onine maps are still broken.  I have some new
nationalmap.gov geos I can share that do work - no code changes required -
just new geo files with updated WMS links.  Will follow up with those given
they can't be attached to messages on this list.

Lee K5DAT