[Xastir] [Xastir-dev] ATTENTION: Preparing for next release: Please thrash on the code

km5vy Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu May 30 10:12:03 PDT 2019

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 11:52:53AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <curt.we7u at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> Fine by me. I can do all the announcements.

It is likely that I'll go ahead and walk through the git steps of doing
the release tonight instead of tomorrow.  My "friday off" turns out to be a
day of household chores.

Actually stepping through the release process is only a few minutes, and the
longest steps are those that verify that the easy steps were done correctly.

I'll shoot a message to the lists when it's done, and then the proper announcing
can happen.

Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM