[Xastir] Desktop Icon for Xastir on Mint

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Thu Oct 24 13:29:11 PDT 2019

New subject. Got Xastir working and a few issues remain. Apparently, on
restart or whatever, I need to open a terminal and start the festival
server. Then I have to start Xastir in the terminal. Is it possible to
have festival start when the computer starts? More importantly, Xastir
does not show up in my menu. Is it possible to create a desktop icon for
it? Or must I open a terminal window every time I want to run it?

tnx es 73,
Michael WA7SKG