[Xastir] Pi Installation

F1MHV F1MHV at free.fr
Sun Sep 29 23:24:03 PDT 2019

I have 2 pi’s, one with Jessie and the other one with stretch, both with Xastir installed and 1st I go thru VNC, so headless, to start services, so obviously the LAN/WLAN connection is established and with option mentioned by Jean-Michel activated, it’s rock-solid and will reconnect anytime...
Direwolf is installed as well and feed my LAN, with AGPWE activated I can pick up the aprs feed from any of my home desk/laptop.
I keen to get some Mobilinkd feedback with Pi/Xastir by the way...
Btw, I hope you you will not operate your iGate R-I only but R-I-R 😉

73 de Cyril