[Xastir] Pi Installation

Jean-Michel Vien - VA2XJM va2xjm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 13:00:28 PDT 2019

Hi Brian,

Make sure to check "Reconnect on NET failure" and it will reconnect later.

This is to me the casual behavior on a Pi, it takes more time to
register to the network and gets its IP than it takes time for Xastir to
start. So to mitigate that and have everything working properly right on
start, I added a 30secs sleep in front of the Xastir launch command to
let network connect before Xastir launch. It also eliminate the
randomness of re-connection delay.

Jean-Michel Vien - VA2XJM