[Xastir] Xastir release 2.1.6 has been published.

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sat Apr 18 14:05:24 PDT 2020

Wow.. a Baycom user!  There aren't many of you guys left anymore but
it's great to see things are still working!

For those of you who don't know what a BayCom modem is, it's NOT a
traditional kiss TNC connected though a serial port.  Instead, it's a
bit-banged serial port that really only work on real serial ports aka
16450, 16550, 16650, etc.

--David
KI6ZHD