[Xastir] Xastir on raspbian buster

Lee D Bengston kilo5dat at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 07:40:16 PDT 2020

If you are referring to the script posted at the link below it is not
intended to update xastir. It builds xastir from scratch.

http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/xastir.html

It was updated to support Buster, but see the caveat regarding my ability
to test it. I did get feedback from Dexter, ZL2DEX that it worked for him.

Lee K5DAT