[Xastir] DBFAWK - Doin' it wrong?

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 06:28:08 PDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 7:28 PM Chip Griffin <n1mie at mac.com> wrote:

>  the results of the DBFAWK are not equal.

Could there be an additional dbfawk on the system that is not behaving as
expected?

It's possible to hove more than one dbfawk that matches a particular file.
I beat my head against the wall for a short time trying to figure out why
my dbfawk wasn't working as expected when the reason was that another
dbfawk (in my case one that came with xastir) was kicking in first.

I do not recall the logic of how a dbfawk is selected when there are
multiple files that match the dbf signature.

-Jason
kg4wsv