[Xastir] Using Xastir online

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:54:58 PDT 2020

In addition to the callpass utility installed with Xastir, there are a
handul of online versions that can be used also. Helpful if you don't have
an Xastir install handy, or for those unfamiliar with the Linux command
line.

I'm not sure of the exact algorithm at the moment, but the callpass length
is some function of the callsign length and not always 5 digits. For
instance my callpass is only 3 digits based off my 2x1 callsign.

Brett KQ9N