[Xastir] Confused..HELP

kb8uih88 at charter.net kb8uih88 at charter.net
Fri Nov 6 13:24:33 PST 2020

Hi, newbie here. I can't get Xastir to load properly on my Pi 3.
Excerpt below from https://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Raspbian [1]
When I asked for the bootstrap command to run I got a response of
root at raspberrypi:~/src/Xastir# ./bootstrap.sh 6) Removing
autom4te.cache directory... 5) Running aclocal..../bootstrap.sh: 15:
./bootstrap.sh: aclocal: not foundroot at raspberrypi:~/src/Xastir#
Can anyone let me know what didn't load correctly?
Thanks

GET XASTIR SOURCE CODE FROM THE GITHUB REPOSITORY

	In this method, you get your source code directly from the repository
the developers use to work on the software. Here's the step-by-step
method for getting it this way.

	You can make different choices here for where you want to store your
code. This example puts it in a src directory under the user's home
directory:

	 mkdir ~/src cd ~/src

	Then issue the following command to retrieve the latest Xastir code:

	 git clone https://github.com/Xastir/Xastir.git [2]

The above command could take a while to finish if you're on a slow
link, as there are a lot of files to download.

	* Run bootstrap to generate Makefile.am and configure:

	 cd Xastir ./bootstrap.sh

Links:
------
[1] https://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Raspbian