[Xastir] Confused..HELP

David Lane kg4giy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:31:18 PST 2020

Before you did the git clone did you create the local src directory then change into it?

You really should not be running the compile as root, but check your /home/root/ directory and make sure you have a directory called src/Xastir (/home/root/src/Xastir). When you do the git clone, it should create the Xastir directory, you don’t need to actually create it.

If you did not do the git clone as root, then the source file is in the home directory of the user you logged in as (likely pi) so /home/pi/scr/Xastir (or if you did not create the src directory, Xastir). Once the clone is complete, it should all fall into place.

David