[Xastir] Xastir setup

kb8uih88 at charter.net kb8uih88 at charter.net
Sun Nov 15 12:22:35 PST 2020

I am unclear about setting up station data and beaconing. I am a fixed
station, entered mu coordinates but am not sending any routine packets
with any data. Not showing up on aprs.fi. An Igate digi is in within
range of me. I see his packets and am receiving packets from about 100
miles away so far. When I tested with a local ham to see if he saw my
packets he did not see any thing. I saw his packets(BPQ).
I am using rasp pi model 3 and a tnc pi from coastal chip works.
Thanks in advance for any help
ChrisKB8UIH