[Xastir] script to update FCC database

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:47:14 PDT 2020

The final script is generated using an input of the
scripts/getfcc-rac.pl.in file using the autoconf files. There must be
a difference in how the file is processed on the two systems to come
up with the final script. Tom Russo probably has more insight into
this.

Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com