[Xastir] script to update FCC database

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Sep 3 09:48:46 PDT 2020

There is nothing int he configure script that would add a line to output
the base directory and exit this way.  All that configure does is scribble
the prefix into the script.

On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 09:47:14AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <curt.we7u at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> The final script is generated using an input of the
> scripts/getfcc-rac.pl.in file using the autoconf files. There must be
> a difference in how the file is processed on the two systems to come
> up with the final script. Tom Russo probably has more insight into
> this.
>
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 9:40 AM Tom Henderson <Tom at henderson4.us> wrote:
> >
> > I have two xastir installs, one on unbuntu, the other on raspian.
> >
> > Both were updated today using the update.xastir script.
> >
> > Both are running 2.1.7
> >
> > On Ubuntu, the FCC script runs. It gets an error, but I think that's
> > probably an FCC problem.
> >
> > On Raspian, it prints the base directory and exits.
> >
> > As it turn out, the script on the Raspian install has an exit statement
> > added right after the base directory is printed, and the Ubuntu install
> > does not have that line added.
> >
> > Any idea how this could be?
> >
> > --
> > Tom Henderson