[Xastir] Xastir with RPi3B using a 3, 5" TFT touch screen 480x320

f1mhv f1mhv at free.fr
Thu Apr 22 05:43:47 PDT 2021

Hi Jason,

you mean i should uncomment with the « //«  ? I am a bit confused since usually it’s the « # » which is used to uncomment (or comment)…

// Enable this next line to set all flags properly for a 640x480
// touch-screen:  Makes the main window smaller due to the reduced
// font sizes, makes all dialogs come up at the upper-left of the
// main Xastir screen, reverses buttons 1 and 3 so that the more
// important mouse menus are accessible via the touch-screen, and
// sets it for 2 status lines.  Make sure to change the system font
// size smaller than the default.
//
//#define LCD640x480TOUCH
//