[Xastir] Xastir with RPi3B using a 3, 5" TFT touch screen 480x320

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 05:54:03 PDT 2021

Correct, remove the "//" at the beginning of the "#define
LCD640x480TOUCH" line below.

I understand your confusion. In some languages a "#" is used to indicate a
comment. However, as Jason mentioned, that symbol is interpreted
differently in the C language which Xastir is written in, whereas a double
slant ("//") indicates a comment.

Brett