[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 798, Issue 1

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Tue Apr 25 14:02:26 PDT 2023

Hello Robert,

Ok, I hear what you're saying.  All I can recommend at this point is to
enable the logging and debugging and see what those log files say.  If
they don't say anything useful, I don't think I will have anything else
to offer here but maybe someone else could chime in with advanced
troubleshooting steps.

--David
KI6ZHD