[Xastir] Transmit now

mlhpub mlhpub at free.fr
Thu May 18 23:00:15 PDT 2023

Hi,The correct answers to queries and messages tells us it is not a wiring problem between computer, RF interface and radio.Maybe a simple mistake typing coordinates in station  configuration menu ?Can you send us a screenshot to check ?73 de F4ACU Matthieu
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Phil <phillor9 at gmail.com> Date : 19/05/2023  06:33  (GMT+01:00) À : Xastir - APRS client software discussion <xastir at lists.xastir.org> Objet : [Xastir] Transmit now Another beginner question.I've tried setting my station to both mobile and fixed to try to sort out a transmit problem but the result is the same. As a mobile station my station never seems to transmit it's position (I'm not moving) and the same as a fixed station.The transmitter is not triggered if I press the "transmit now" button but it will transmit if I query a station and send a message. I'm receiving packets via a nearby digipeater and I'm using the default Xastir settings. I notice that other fixed stations are transmitting their position regularly.I suspect that the default settings are not what I need. Can anyone offer any suggestions?-- Regards,Phil_______________________________________________Xastir mailing listXastir at lists.xastir.orghttp://xastir.org/mailman/listinfo/xastir