[Xastir-Dev] problem with drg geotiff maps

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Oct 29 17:10:21 EST 2002

I'm going to talk to TNRIS (the Director isn't going to like the
conversation... nor is is former chief scientist... about this.  I
suspect they're going to grumble about having to redo over 1800 quads,
or at least the FGD's.  But they're not standards compliant, and they're
supposed to be.

We'll see how far I get.

Otherwise, yes, I think we should look at some form of support...

Give me a couple of weeks.  The Texas Geographic Information Council
quarterly meeting is coming up.  That's the best time for me to raise
the issue.  We've already missed the Technical Advisory Meeting; it was
last week, while I was off playing meteorologist.

gerry