[Xastir-Dev] problem with drg geotiff maps

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Tue Oct 29 18:23:04 EST 2002

Yes, Curt, I am using the latest CVS (just tried again with THE latest cvs)

Segfaults when the .tif and .fgd file are readable. chmod 600 on them
and no segfaults.

All options compiled in to xastir (shapefile, festival, geotiff, etc.)

Lance KJ5O

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
Apple decided to charge money for my mac.com address so:
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.