[Xastir-Dev] Expensive redraw while watching logs

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Thu Jan 2 02:55:32 EST 2003

>>>>> "Curt" == Curt Mills <Curt> writes:

[... I mentioned this slow buffer thing ...]

Curt> Yep.  The way that the buffer is modified is extrememly
Curt> inefficient.  I'd certainly like to fix that.  I figure as I go
Curt> through the dialogs making the resizable, I can fix those sorts
Curt> of things at the same time.

Yay.  At least it is a known thing.

Curt> Of course that particular projects is moving very slowly...

Getting it on the list is half the battle.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org