[Xastir-Dev] Yet Another Thing to Watch Out For

Gerry Wheeler KG4NBB gwheelerx at qolpublishing.com
Sun Jul 20 16:11:32 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 12:24, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> The migration scripts should have taken care of that.

Yeah, and probably would have. But, since I was in the "new
installation" mindset, I didn't even think about migration. I had
already deleted my previous xastir source directory, and the new
installation of RH9 meant my installed executable (and maps) were gone,
so I wasn't even trying to migrate. But I forgot about the hidden
directory. Oops. :-)
--
Gerry Wheeler  KG4NBB
Naples, FL