[Xastir-Dev] Objects not plotting

dale huguley kg5qd at wxsvr.net
Tue Jul 22 16:23:48 EDT 2003

Hi All-
I have been playing with the expiration time for some objects out of
WxSvr and notice any character other that a lower case "z" as the final
character of the time stamp causes the object not to plot in xastir.  Is
there an over-riding reason for this?  I would think the time stamp
would be ignored for the most part since the system clocks are all over
the place as far as time.  I am moving to having the expiration time in
zulu - and a "u" (for UTC) for an object which doesn't have an explicit
expiration time.  As a general rule, the ones with a "u" will be
transmited for 2 hours then removed from the re-transmission queue.

73 de kg5qd Dale