[Xastir-Dev] 1.2.0 patches for datadir, pkglib, xastir.spec.in

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 17 14:50:20 EDT 2003

I know you won't like this answer, but when using RPM's and upgrading an RPM,
this just works since RPM has the complete list of old files to delete, new
files to add, and config files to keep.

Now for the rest of the world, I think a script just to clean up would do the
trick (invoked by the make install rule).  Let me know if you want me to cobble
this together.
/a
PS: I really don't get the point of those placeholder files.