[Xastir-Dev] maps/GPS and var/tmp

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Jun 17 20:33:41 EDT 2003

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:

> Add a config-file option for where we store track, or, by default, store
> the track in the user's ~/.xastir/tracks directory?

What do we want to do about the stuff that gets stored into
/usr/local/xastir/maps/GPS?  This contains station trail saves and
GPS downloads.  We should get this fixed now so that they go into
the user's home directory somewhere.

It'd be good to move snapshots, findu downloads, and map images into
the user's directory also, instead of leaving them in /var/tmp.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com