[Xastir-Dev] Re: New Directory Structure

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Thu Jun 19 10:19:30 EDT 2003

migration scripts attached.  Might need a bit more tweaking or
idiot-proofing.  Didn't bother with a version tag just yet.  Make the
installer run it manually one time I think.  Any rank newbies will not
yet have a .xastir directory and any old-timers are quite able to deal
with an extra step given all the build steps they had to go through to
get the code running in the first place.
/a