[Xastir-Dev] Last testing request for configuration!

Gerry Wheeler gwheeler at vmguys.com
Tue Mar 18 21:00:14 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 18:32, Jack Twilley wrote:
> This is the last time I'm asking for testing -- if people report
> success, I will be committing this sometime this week.

Success.

Vanilla installation of RH8.0, plus shapelib and gpsman. I haven't used
Curt's gpsman stuff yet, so I need to figure out how it works. But, Dune
is about to start (miniseries on TV, for those over yonder), so that'll
come later.

I initially had a problem, but I rm-ed the whole xastir directory,
checked out from cvs afresh, wgetted (wgot?) your file, untarred it, and
built from there. I think my initial problem may have been something
that was already built in the directory.
--
Gerry Wheeler      KG4NBB
VM Systems, Inc.   +1 239 596 2480 x24
Naples, FL 34109   gwheeler at vmguys.com