[Xastir-Dev] Question for the Xastir Mac folks

David Flood davidf at safeharbor.com
Fri Nov 21 15:35:53 EST 2003

I have a question for all the folks that have Xastir running on OS X.

I know that the X11, fink, and other stuff is either BSD, GPL, or both but
what about the Apple Dev Tools?  Are they also BSD or did Apple put some
additional license on them?

I need to know if there is any kind of "if used in a commercial environment,
start paying" type clause and I can't get to my email with my Apple site
login until tonight so I can't check myself.

Even better, if there is a file installed with the tools that has the
license in it, tell me the filename so I can find it on my machine.

Thanks,

Dave
KD7MYC