[Xastir-Dev] user-selectable map label font; "skip" keyword in dbfawk.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Sep 29 12:42:24 EDT 2003

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Alan Crosswell wrote:

> I've added user-selectable map label font used by
> draw_rotated_label_text().  I only added the language-English.sys
> entries for it.  How does one get the entries done for other languages?

I already responded direct to Alan.  Just so that other people know,
the procedure is to add the same entries to all language files in
English.  Translators come along later and translate them to the
proper language for the file.  If you know other languages, feel
free to add them in the correct language the first time.

Having the entries in English allows people to at least have _some_
label there.  It used to cause segfaults if a label was missing from
the file for the chosen language, but that particular problem may
have finally been fixed.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com