[Xastir-dev] Like, would this be easy or what?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 2 12:24:01 EST 2004

Is this a simple connection (I'm good at those):  Tie the "Search
FCC Database" function into the Find Address function, so that one
can both look up the address matching a station on the map, and
drive to it.

It'd also be nice to have a generic callsign lookup dialog for
FCC/RAC callsigns, so you wouldn't have to have an icon on the map
in order to search for a callsign's info.  That's on the RFE list
already I think.