[Xastir-dev] SourceForge CVS

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 29 13:42:25 EDT 2004

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Anyone else having trouble this morning getting into developer's
> CVS?  I'm getting warnings from SSH this morning:

I see quite a few similar problem reports on the "Alexandria"
project this morning, which is where they track SourceForge
problems.

Some reports have comments saying that the problem should be fixed
now, but there are new problem reports coming in every few minutes,
so it looks like the problem has some visibility.

I won't bother posting the problem with our project unless all the
rest get solved and we're still broken.