[Xastir-dev] CVS broken big-time

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 29 17:40:15 EDT 2004

SourceForge says this now:

(  2004-04-29 14:11:35 - Project CVS Service )   As of 2004-04-28
the CVS services will no longer function with the hostname of
cvs.PROJECTNAME.sourceforge.net. You should change your CVS commands
to use the host cvs.sourceforge.net and that should resolve any
outstanding issues that you may have.  This issue came about as a
result of upgrading from BIND 8 to BIND 9 which doesn't allow for a
wildcard in the middle of a hostname.

In one of the bug reports, a user suggested these fixes: