[Xastir-dev] first cut at geocoder

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Mar 31 11:18:19 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Tom Russo wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 12:42:13AM -0500, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <shadow at dementia.org> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':
> > > Yes, thanks Derrick!
> >
> > All I did was some glue; Dan Egnor is the person to thank.
>
> Thanks for the glue, then.  This is cool.
>
> > > I've been toying with this functionality a bit today.  I like it.
> >
> > Amusingly it can't find my parents' house (I suspect a flaw in the Tiger
> > data)
>
> Well, yeah, there is that.  It can't find my mother's house either,

I'm suspecting a big conspiracy here, as it found my house (well, it
located very near the end of my street, which is close enough), but
can't find my parents house either...

When I was growing up our address was "route 2", city, state, zip.
They named the streets about 20 years ago but that address isn't
found by the program.