[Xastir-dev] aprs message acks

John Williams vk5zty at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 31 22:49:50 EST 2004

Thanks for the info. Reading the reply ack spec now.

It's not in the printed aprs spec I have v1.0.1 which is why I asked the question.

I wonder if some of the additional "stuff" will make it into the spec. Perhaps I shouldn't go there.

I am surrounded by UI-View users which was the only other baseline to go by.
None of those stations added the trailing }.

>From the reply ack spec I can either ignore it or add code process the } .

Regards
John
VK5ZTY